Semblance Balanced Interconnect Cables by A.L.A Audio Australia
"Neutral and free from colour & fatiguing artefacts that are often associated with Silver cables; highly resolving in nature, enabling accuracy of digital high resolution sources while maintaining all the warmth and musicality expected from analogue recordings
Made in Australia by A.L.A Audio from ground up, a labour intensive process done entirely by hand this triple balanced XLR interconnect strikes a perfect balance of musicality and tonal accuracy, offering clarity far superior to copper; an excellent introductory cable if interested how pure silver will in your system.
- Constructed from 0.5mm solid round annealed 99.99% pure-silver conductors, no plating, dialectic coatings, glue or similar is used, all a cause of sonic brightness and colouring.
- The ultra low capacitance of 28 pF per metre was made possible by maximising use of Air as an electrical dialectic.
- Lightweight 3K conductive carbon shielding is employed to shield against interference while PTFE & unbleached cotton core ensures conductor geometry is perfectly maintained against harmful mechanical resonance vibrations
- XLR plug chassis and pins made from pure copper
- Included 5 hours on cable cooker
RCA also available on request