SHANLING UP5 MQA ESS9219C Full MQA Decoding Portable DAC & Balanced Headphone Amplifier
Audiophile Store, Australia Stock, Authorised Resellers, Local Warranty, Full Support
New from Shanling, the UP5 features the following:
- Dual-core DAC: Using two industry-leading ES9219C DAC chips, it consumes very low power and the indicators are very stiff. In addition to the powerful thrust output, the signal-to-noise ratio and resolution have been significantly improved, ensuring high fidelity at all times!
- USB decoding, same flagship: USB chip, using Xmos flagship XU208 chip. Independent XU208 control chip provides stable transmission quality
- USB asynchronous audio decoding can be achieved to ensure. It can also support up to 384 kHz / 32 Bit, DSD256 hard decoding.
- FPGA + Dual Crystal Oscillator Escort Excellent Sound: UP5 features 3rd generation in-house developed FPGA + 2 Japanese KDS femtosecond low phase noise 45.1584MHz / 49.152MHz active crystal oscillators for digital signals Transceiver and clock management can effectively prevent instability. Caused by jitter.
- It features three 3.5 + 2.5 + 4.4mm single-ended / balanced headphone jacks, supports high gain and low gain modes, and activates double DAC boost mode. In the single-ended state, the two ES9219CDAC chips operate at the same time. Thrust instantly jumps to 112mW @ 32Ω.
- Supports connection to mobile phones, computers, cars and Switch.
- You can easily remotely control your UP5 by removing your phone, pairing your UP5 with NFC, and opening the dedicated Shanling Broadcast Control APP. It supports 14 operations such as Bluetooth format switching, channel EQ setting, volume tweaking, single and double DAC switching, as well as direct OTA upgrades.
- Lou's SiSonic high quality audio microphone with built-in UP5. Equipped with the new cVc8.0 call noise reduction technology and intelligent DSP system, you can make high resolution calls without fear of noise.
- The UP5 DAC supports 8x the native hard-decode MQA and allows the front end to extend the digital signal from USB 16x! The two ears seem to be sandwiched between the black and white keys of the piano, and I enjoy listening.
Bluetooth encoding and decoding formats: LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX, AAC, SBC
Bluetooth chip: Qualcomm QCC5120
DAC chip: ESS Saber ES9219C X 2
USB chip: Xmos XU208
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
Transmission distance: 10 meters
Microphone: Lou's SiSonic high quality microphone
90mW @ 32Ω (single end, single DAC mode)
112 mW @ 32Ω (single-ended, dual DAC mode)
240 mW @ 32Ω (balance)
120dB (single end)
70dB @ 32Ω (single end)
108dB @ 32Ω (balance)
THD + N:
0.0018% (LDAC / A-W / 0.5V / 32Ω)
0.0035% (Other / A-W / 0.5V / 32Ω)
Battery life: 15 hours (single end), 11 hours (balanced)
Charging: 2 hours
Battery capacity: 680 mAh
Power adapter: DC5V / 1A
USB: Supports Type-C interface, UAC 1.0 and UAC 2.0 switches
Accessories: Independent split back clip, Type-C data cable, manual
Volume control: Use the scroll wheel to adjust the volume separately from the phone
Plug: 3.5mm \ 2.5mm \ 4.4mm, support car AUX
Size: 68mm * 39mm * 14.5mm