Preorder: Available mid Feb
- 6 Driver Hybrid design.
- Four Custom Balanced armature drivers.
- Two 6mm Dynamic drivers with crystal-plated bio-diaphragm.
- Two switches, offering four different sound tuning options.
- 3D printed ergonomic shell
- Handcrafted faceplate
- MMCX Connectors
- Furukawa Single Crystal copper 8-core cable
- Interchangeable 2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm connectors
- Impedance 16ohm
- Sensitivity 112 dB
- Frequency response 20 - 40 000 Hz
The new top model of the ME line, building upon our experience with Shanling ME700 and ME700 Lite.
ME800 keeps the hybrid earphone design but upgrades it to a six-driver configuration, utilizing a combination of four custom balanced armature drivers and two dynamic drivers. Instead of one big dynamic driver of ME700, we are switching to two smaller 6mm dynamic drivers, both of them with a crystal-plated bio-diaphragm.
The new feature of the ME800 is a pair of switches, allowing for changes to bass and treble performance, giving you essentially 4 slightly different sound tuning options in a single earphone. Our favorite one is with the treble switch enabled.
We prepared a brand-new cable for ME800, octa-core Fukukawa single crystal copper cable, perfectly matching its tuning and Hi-Fi performance. And for the first time, we added the modular plug system, making it easy to switch between single-ended 3.5mm and balanced 2.5mm & 4.4mm connectors.