24th..Bit ™ Pure-Silver Power Cable by A.L.A. Audio Research
Extra Heavy Duty / Optional 20A IEC
"Clean, clear, super dynamic and lively sound. Like a bottleneck has been removed from your system. Astonishing accuracy in tone and length of decay, regardless of other power cables in the chain"
Made in Australia and constructed by hand from ground up:
- Made from 99.99% pure-silver with (hot and neutral) each running 2 x 1.5mm2 round solid-core and 2 x 0.8x4.67mm Ag-ribbon conductors the (earth ground) runs 2 x 1.8mm2 UPOCC solid-core Cu and 2 x 0.8x4.67mm Ag-ribbon conductors.
- All metels used are dead-soft annealed, chemical treated and polished eliminating surface imperfections for unobstructed ultra high speed 50/60 hz frequency flow of AC
Each conductor is placed into individual oversized PTFE Teflon air tubes with precision accuracy. Foamed PE is injected into key sections to hold the conductors in place and air-seal before arranging in a litz formation.
The construction methods used are designed to address six critical areas of performance degradation:
1. Reduction of effects from mechanical resonance and other vibration
2. Maintain accuracy of conductor geometry
3. Achieving electrical properties that meet engineering tolerances
4. Strength and flexibility of cable
5. Formation of large magnetic fields affecting nearby equipment's
6. Air sealed teflon tubes low dielectric absorption prevents energy being absorbed and released back into the cable degrading signal by slightly delaying in time—an undesirable condition causing muddied sound.
Nano technology treatment is applied to each point of contact to increase electric conduction area, debase impedance and prevent oxidisation.
- Terminated with FURUTECH FI-50 (R) NFC IEC and AU MAINS PLUG
- 20 amp IEC optional on request
Built to comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 3112:2000 and AS/NZS 3112:2004.
Please contact for other lengths or configuration not listed
* 30 day risk free trial to decide if this cable suits your system
* We provide a current batch specific Assay certification verifying that the Silver used in this power cable is of USA origin and is certified > 99.99% pure 4N Ag.