Ethereal ™ Pure-Silver (Heavy-Duty 20A ) Audiophile Power Cable by A.L.A Audio
(also available in standard 10 amp on request)
"An exceptional performer, achieving consistently amazing results placed between wall socket to regenerator/conditioner, feeding entire system"
"Clean, clear, super dynamic and lively sound. Astonishing accuracy in tone and length of decay, regardless of other power cables in the chain"
Made in Australia and constructed from ground up with heavy guage solid core Assay certified USA sourced > 99.99% pure-silver dead soft annealed for maximum conductivity
Each conductor is placed within individual oversized PTFE Teflon tubes aligned to centre with precision accuracy and held in place by injecting Foamed PE into specific sections, the conductors are then arranging in a Litzendraht formation pure unbleached cotton is strategically placed between conductors to further reduce inductance.
The construction methods used address six critical areas of performance degradation:
1. Reduction of negative effects from mechanical resonance and other vibration
2. Maintain accuracy of conductor geometry
3. Achieving electrical properties that are consistent and fall within engineering tolerances
4. Strength and flexibility of cable
5. Minimise inductance "an opposing change in electric current"
6. Mitigate formation of magnetic fields that can affect nearby equipment
A lightweight conductive aircraft grade carbon shield by TECHFLEX is used to prevent RFI/EMI interference.
Each point of contact has been treated with Furutech NANO Liquid Contact Enhancer to increase electric conduction area and debase impedance (Ω) as well as preventing oxidisation.
Please contact for alternative length or plug type/configuration
* We provide a Assay report verifying that the Silver used in this power cable is of USA origin and is certified 99.99% pure. Our silver undergoes a first stage analysis and a second stage XRF analysis for the purity of the product. There are many companies who will claim their silver is 5 or 6 nines with no certified proof, if in doubt ask them for a recent copy of their Assay report with their company details and date.