DENAFRIPS VENUS II R2R DAC DSD1024 PCM1536 XLR/RCA HiFi Decoder
Audiophile Store, Australia Stock, 2 Year Local Australia Warranty, Full Product Support
VENUS II is, in fact, closer to the TERMINATOR despite its physical size is exactly the same as the little brother PONTUS.VENUS II is upgraded with TCXO, DXD/DSD1024 DSP board, EVOX/WIMA caps, as well as-most importantly - the MU Metal sheet shielding in between the main DAC board and the encapsulated PSU enclosure.
The VENUS II is true balanced, dual mono R-2R network arrays DAC. Each channel is equipped with independent high-speed FPGA to control the decoding by means of 4 sets of 0.005% R-2R network.
This design has very small linear error, high decoding speed, low digital noise, not only to ensure that the audio signal is low distortion, but also to ensure a very low background music noise; allow listener to enjoy the true music with dark background.
All digital input are FIFO buffered and reclocked by improved Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillators TCXO. The excellent rejection of word-clock jitter makes DENAFRIPS DAC less reliance to the source equipment clock quality. Venus can transform your consumer grade computer, CDPlayer to high-end sound quality.
VENUS II further enhanced and refined the linear power supply design of the PONTUS with premium components. The power supply is encapsulated in a thick metal alloy, equipped with dual o-core transformers,
completely isolated super linear regulator, multistage power supply for digital and analogue sections, ensuring low noise, high availability power supply to the DAC.
- Proprietary R2R + DSD Architecture
- True balanced 26BIT R2R + 6BIT DSD (32 steps FIR Filters)
- Native DSD decoding with 0.005% precision resistors
- Encapsulated Premium Ultra Low Noise Power Supply
- TCXO - Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator
- Adaptive FIFO Buffer Reclocking
- New Improved Digital Signal Processing FPGA Code
- DSD1024, PCM1536 Supports On USB & I²S Input
- Proprietary USB Audio Solution via STM32F446 Advanced AMR Based MCU
- Licensed Thesycon USB Driver For Windows Platform
- Driverless On Mac & Linux
- Dual AES/EBU Input Supports
- Sharp/Slow Filters Option
- I²S Pinout Configuration
- I²S DSD Channel Swap Configuration
- DSD64-DoP On All Input
- DSD1024 On USB & I²S Input Only
- 24bits / 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192KHz On All Input
- 1536kHz On USB & I²S Input
- Sampling Mode: Non-Oversampling NOS / Oversampling OS
- Digital Input:
- Coax 1 via RCA
- Coax 2 via BNC 75 Ω
- TOSLink x 1
- AES/EBU x 2
- I²S via HDMI LVDS
- Analog Output:
- RCA at 2.0Vrms, 625 Ω
- XLR at 4.0Vrms, 1250 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20-70KHz -3dB
- THD+N: 0.0020%
- S/N Ratio: 120dB
- Dynamic Range: >121dB
- Stereo Crosstalk: -110dB
- AC Power Requirement: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz (Worldwide Voltage)
- Power Consumption: ≤20W
- Dimension: 320 x 330 x 110 mm (Including feet)
- Package Dim: 470 x 440 x 175 mm
- Package Content: DAC only. No power cord & remote control.
- Weight: 8.5 Kg
- Color: Silver / Black