Kingsway ™ Pure-Silver Power Cable by A.L.A.
"Tonally accurate with color free presentation, exhibiting exceptional dynamic resolution and greater music depth, clarity, space and air with longer decays into deeper silences".
20A rated capacity - Best suited to use with source equipment and pre-amplifiers
Made in Australia, constructed by hand from ground up using 99.999% Pure-mono-crystal-Silver solid round and flat ribbon conductors.
The advanced helectical conductor arrangement design took over 2 years to perfect, it addresses five critical areas of performance degradation:
1. Reduce mechanical resonance and maintain consistent electrical properties
2. Minimal phase shift through acccuracy of conductor geometry
3. Strength and flexibility of cable
4. Reduce formation of EMI fields affecting nearby equipment through low inductance conductor arrangement
5. Achieve accuracy in tonal character through minimal conductor contact with dielectric material
Constructed using premium materials such lab-grade PTFE an excellent dialectic material, aerospace grade conductive carbon shielding and maximising air as a dialectic
* Trial obligation free for 30 days with no postage or return costs at home in your system to determine suitability
1. FURUTECH FI-28(r) rhodium or (g) gold C15 IEC and Australian approved mains connector
2. FURUTECH FI-50(r) C15 IEC and Australian approved mains connector