Pure-Ag (Source Component) Power Cable by A.L.A Audio Research
This is a shielded cable making it ideal for source components such as DACS, digital streamers etc... and any equipment with SMPS.
Made in Australia and constructed from ground up using 3 x 1.6mm 99.99% pure-silver solid core, dead soft annealed for maximum conductivity.
Each conductor placed with-in individual oversized Teflon tubes centered with precision accuracy and held in place by injecting Foamed PE into severetlllllspecific sections, the conductors are then arranging in a litz formation:
The construction methods used are designed to address five critical areas of performance degradation:
1. Reduction of effects from mechanical resonance and other vibration
2. Maintain accuracy of conductor geometry
3. Achieving electrical properties that meet engineering tolerances
4. Strength and flexibility of cable
5. Formation of large magnetic fields affecting nearby equipment
Each point of contact has been treated with Nano technology to increase electric conduction, debase impedance and prevent oxidisation.
Terminated with A.L.A Audio C15 IEC and A.L.A Audio Australian 3-Pin Power Connector both Gold Plated and made from 99.99% Pure Copper as well as undergoing a Deep Cryo Treatment
Built to comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 3112:2000 and AS/NZS 3112:2004.
Please contact for customisation lengths/terminations or configuration.
Not sure? Ask about my 30 day loan program and decide for yourself if this cable is suitable in your system.
* We provide a certified Assay Lab report verifying that the Silver used in this power cable is of USA origin with purity certified > 99.99% 4N (Ag).