24th...Bit ™ Pure-Silver Power Cable by A.L.A.
- Extra Heavy Duty rated up to 20A
"Clean, clear, super dynamic and lively sound. Another level of veil was removed from the system. Astonishing tonal accuracy and decay immediately noticeable in piano and guitar notes, results were similar regardless of other power cables in the chain"
- Live (L) and return (N) are each constructed of: 2x1.5mm2 round solid-core and 2x 0.8x4.67mm ribbon-Ag.
- Earth 0v reference consists 1x pure silver flat holo-core Litz conductor equivalent to 4.0 mm2 providing optimal ultra low inductance route for high frequency noise shunt to ground.
- Made from USA origin Mono Crystal Dead Soft-Annealed Ag. Each batch is Assay certified equal to or greater than 99.99% Pure-Silver. The silver used in all our cables is manufactured by an established industry leader and custom made to our specifications. Each batch undergoes several tests including listening tests for directionality and surface treatment to reduce surface imperfections that impact the high AC frequency of 50hz.
Construction & Design
Researched, designed and hand built in Melbourne Australia, meticulously constructed from ground up.
Medical grade PTFE Teflon air tubes were chosen due to their very tight manufacturing tolerance's, 'there is a very significant relationship between the dialectic and power cable performance, to some extent greater than conductor's used'.
The construction methods used are designed to address six critical areas of performance degradation:
1. Reduction of effects from mechanical resonance and other vibration
2. Maintain accuracy of conductor geometry
3. Achieving electrical properties that meet engineering tolerances
4. Strength and flexibility of cable
5. Formation of large magnetic fields affecting nearby equipment's
6. Lower Inductance preventing energy being absorbed and released back into the cable out of time/phase an undesirable condition causing veiled and muddied sound.
Nano technology treatment is applied to each point of contact to increase electric conduction area, debase impedance and prevent oxidisation.
AU fitting's comes standard, if required please request US fitting in checkout notes or contact for more options
1. FURUTECH FI-50 range - As pictured in both standard and NFC versions
We use genuine certified parts ensuring cables comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 3112:2000 and AS/NZS 3112:2004.
* 30 day risk free trial, take home and try with your system to determine compatibility