Audiophile Australian C7 IEC AC Power Cord specifically designed for digital source components and OLED and LCD TV's requiring the purest of AC signal free from EMI and RFI noise.
Compared to the standard cable, addition of this cable eliminated noise and distortion caused from external RFI and nearby equipment EMI; internal reflections, cross contamination, DC interference and cross talk caused from high capacitance: all affecting Image and sound quality, causing grain, lack of music depth and clarity, increased noise floor, poor muddied imaging, dull lifeless lacking in music presence.
- In testing we compared to a standard cable and several similarly priced aftermarket cables: observing results with source components such as: DAC, CD player and a Blue-sound node 2i resulted in improvements in in sound-stage, more silence between passages, better imagining, precise accuracy and timing; particularly during dynamic passages.
- When tested with LCD and OLED TV we observed reductions in image grain, brighter colors and faster image transition; when used in combination with our power EMI filter board yielded further improvements
High-Performance double shielded OFC 3x1.5mm German made conductors by Lapp Kabel.
- Oxide C7-IEC & Clipsal AUS/NZ 3 PIN
- Gold plated contacts
- Superior Contact Grip
- Insulted Pins as per Australian Standards: Rohs, CE, AS/NZS3820
- Noise reduction (Ideal for digital sources)