Furutech FT-735 1/8" stereo phono connectors. The FT-735 features an α (Alpha) phosphor bronze conductor and Teflon insulation for minimal impedance and a nonmagnetic stainless housing for superior damping.
- Main conductor: Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Phosphor bronze conductor
- Insulation with Teflon Resin
- Housing: Nonmagnetic stainless.
- Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy.
- Connections: Soldered
- Specified for core insulation diameters up to 5.0mm
- Dimensions: Housing: 9.0ψx 23.0mm overall length
- Total overall length: 41.3 mm approx.