High-Performance Audiophile Australian Power Cable / Audiophile Power Cord FURUTECH FP-S032N Alpha Nano-Ag Technology
We use only pure-copper fittings unlike other companies, our tests have shown that this is essential if you are serious about improving your system by reducing signal degradation from audio cable's and power cable's, the cheap brass fittings used by other brands will create unacceptable levels of noise, resulting in a harsh sound signature and poorer image quality.
Assembled using High-Quality FURUTECH FP-S032N Alpha Nano-Ag Conductors that have been treated with Nano-Liquid: What is so special about Nano-Liquid?
Nano Liquid is a highly effective transmission enhancer, carefully designed by Furutech to enhance the performance of their Alpha-OFC conductors, which already leverage Furutech's patented two-step cryogenic and demagnetization process.
Nano Liquid was formulated by precisely mixing microscopic particles of both gold and silver, along with a dispersion medium of Squalene oil. By carefully varying the relative ratios of the gold, silver and Squalene oil, Furutech’s engineers discovered that they could affect sound quality. Extensive testing followed, until the optimum ratio was achieved. In essence, Furutech ‘tuned’ the Nano Liquid to deliver the most balanced, musical sound achievable. The Nano Liquid molecules are so miniscule (8 nano-meters in diameter or 8/1000000 mm) they can effectively coat the Alpha conductor surface and fill up any concave-convex sections left on the conductor surface during the production process, increasing the electric conduction area, thus lowering the impedance. This means more surface contact area for the individual conductors. The influence on the reproduction of music, and the resultant tuned cable offers superb overall balance, as well as enabling you to become more immersed in the experience and fully appreciate the impact of the music. Along with this enhanced resolution, you'll notice a lower noise floor, improved sound staging and image palpability, wonderfully musical midrange with excellent bloom, tight and controlled bass, as well as power and dynamics in reserve to allow your music experience to reach new heights of enjoyment! Furutech's FP-S032N AC power cable utilizes three 12 AWG stranded conductors of Furutech's Alpha OFC NanoTech Copper. Alpha Nano OFC is amongst the best conductors Furutech engineers have found for accurate, musical sound reproduction. When you install Furutech’s FP-S032N power cable into your system, you can expect the following improvements:
- Higher resolution and detail without sounding bright or analytical, striking balance between musicality and resolution.
• An increase in soundstage size, as well as more specific imaging within that soundstage, for a more 'live' experience.
• A lowered noise floor, which means more music can flow through your system.
• Increased dynamics, particularly with complex passages that can sound compressed & confused through some power cables.
• Deeper and tighter low frequencies with better textures and impact
• Natural and more life-like midrange clarity, preserving the original qualities of any particular recording.
• Higher video resolution with more realistic colors and clarity.
The Furutech FP-S032N surface, after NanoLiquid is applied
|Typical wire surface image||Furutech FP-S032N
Alpha Nano-OFC wire surface image
Only one point is in contact.
Many points in contact with wire surface.
Voltage rating: 20A 125V / 16A 250V
SPECIFICATIONS for the Furutech FP-S032N
- Alpha Nano-OFC conductor: diameter 2.5mm (12 AWG)
- Insulation: Special grade Flexible PVC (Brown, Light Blue, Green/Yellow) diameter 5.0mm
- Inner Sheath: Special grade Flexible PVC (Black) diameter 12.0mm
- Shield: 0.12mm OFC Wire Braid
- Outer Sheath: Flexible PVC (Dark Blue) diameter 16.0mm
- Suitable for all equipment ranging from source equipment to hungry power amplifiers and leading into power regenerators.
- Fitted with both: Furutech FI-11-N1 (G) Audio Grade Gold C15 IEC Connector and Furutech FI-AU3112-N1 Gold-Plated Power AU Approved Connector
- Optional: Upgrade to Rhodium-Plated fittings
- Made In Australia by A.L.A. Audio and built to comply with Australian Standards AS/NZS 3112:2000 and AS/NZS 3112:2004.
- (Available in Red, Black, Blue & Silver, please advise us in the notes on checkout)