Mogami W2534 Neglex Balanced XLR Cable Pair tuned by A.L.A.
This audiophile XLR cable is made in Australia by A.L.A. Audio using Reference Standard NEGLEX Quad High Definition Microphone Cable.
NEGLEX No. W2534 has become popular around the world as the standard for high quality digital and analog applications.
This cable will not roll of high frequencies due to its low capacitance, has a neutral sound and presents a wide sound stage.
- 99.99% pure oxygen free copper
- NEUTRIK silver plated pin XLR plugs
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality
- Cardas Silver Solder is used with a nitrogen assisted solder process
* Each cable pair is tuned making them ideal for high-end stereo applications.