Mogami W2534 Neglex Balanced XLR Cable Tuned Pair
This High-End Grade XLR cable is made in Australia by Audiophile Store using Reference Standard NEGLEX 4N Purity Copper in a Quad Core Design
NEGLEX No. W2534 has become popular around the world as the standard for high quality digital and analog applications.
This cable will not roll of high frequencies due to its low capacitance, has a neutral sound and presents a wide sound stage.
- 99.99% pure oxygen free copper
- NEUTRIK silver plated pin XLR plugs (Red & White)
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality
- Mundorf MSolder SUPREME SilverGold is used with nitrogen assisted solder process
- All solder points are Furutech Nano Liquid contact enhancement treated (Gold and Silver) to prevent oxidation and improve sound quality
* Made to order taking approx 1-3 days Each cable pair is tuned making them ideal for high-end stereo applications. color may vary slightly from time to time without notice.